EPFO account holder can withdraw 75% of their savings or up to a maximum of three months’ basic pay from their PF account.
The labour ministry issued a notification allowing millions of subscribers of the employees’ provident fund organization (EPFO) to withdraw a PF advance with immediate effect amid the Covid-19 lockdown.
1)To apply for your PF advance amount , you need to log in to your UAN account through this link — https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.
It will re-direct you to the above page ,You have to enter your UAN, password and the Captcha visible on your screen, press sign in button.
2) Click on Online services and select CLAIM (FORM-31,19,10C&10D)
3) It will re-direct you to a page that has all your details and will also ask you to validate your bank account by entering the last four digit of your bank account number.
4) After verifying your bank details press the proceed for online claim button.
5) In the next web page you have to select PF ADVANCE (FORM-31) and follow the steps below.
- Select the PF advance reason as outbreak of pandemic COVID-19.
- Enter the advance amount you want to claim.
- You can claim 75% PF Advance from your PF account.
- You have to verify your Aadhaar card by entering the OTP received to your registered mobile number.
- Click on check box and press proceed option
- Your online Claim for PF advance is accepted.
- You will receive the PDF which contains your claim details and the tracking id which can be used for tracking your claim status.
6)To track your online claim status.
- Go to Online services and click on track claim status.
- You will get EPFO online claim status.
7)You can get your EPF advance amount to your bank account within 6 days.